Virus from Tech? ANti Spam programs not really OT but not Piano related

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:21:02 +0200

Sorry I typed it myself, the correct address is : http://www.mailwasher.net

There is another version (commercial one with a 30 days trial) the name is
Mailwasher pro from www.firetrust.com

Slighly more options I am trying this one actually.

The 2 softwares allow you to look at your Emails and treat them on your
server, bounce, delete, or agree.
You add senders to a black list easely, Friends list to. Filtyers can be
setup.

It is easy if a thread on the list is of no interest to yoyu, to "delete"
the mails, meaning you dont download the from the server.

For spam anyway, very efficient in a very little time, my mailbox is very
clean now, daily (the sweet babes from California miss me indeed !)

Bests

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.