Steinway heavy touch - bashing SOT or OT or BORING

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:02:52 +0200

Hey, where is the Steinway bashing ? I want to participate ...

It is hot in there too , I want some amusement.

May be we could setup a special list only for that ?

BTW , Thanks David Kirkland from Steinway N.Y. for sending me all the
bore information I needed for a little 9098 (plus other great
regulation stuff, plus reading & writing in French)

Heavy, indeed...

Of course if piano makers knew how to make pianos all of these should
never happen...

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech