rescaling software

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:40:49 -0400

Greetings and halluci... er .. ah ... I mean salutations! I am currently=20
trying to make a copy of PScale remember all of the numbers I entered in=20
order to compute a new scale for a Lester 80 I'm working on. For some=20
unknown reason I'll enter all the numbers and exit that screen and then=20
when I go to a different screen all the numbers are replaced with "59". I=20
downloaded this DOS version and had hopes of it working well enough to=20
plunk down some dollars and buy it. So far it does not! Does anyone know=20
how I can make this work? Would you mind sharing with me your favorite=20
re-scale program? Is this all easier to do in a spread sheet with=20
calculations plugged in? Help!!!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20