Looking for a private instructor on tuning hammer technique located in the Boston area.

Duane Cantera djc@world.std.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:30:45 -0400

Hello,

I am looking for a piano technician who would be willing to give me =
private lessons on hammer technique.  I would like to try different =
techniques to find out what would work best for me over the summer.  I =
have just graduated from the North Bennet Street School from their first =
year program and I need to continue to work on my tuning hammer =
technique.

I am looking for someone who is located in the Boston, Massachusetts =
area.  Also if you know of any good books on hammer technique that has =
pictures please include that in your response.  Here is my contact =
information. =20

Duane Cantera
43 Pomeworth Street
Unit #19