Bottom This!

Sherry swidmer@rochester.rr.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:12:42 -0400

on 6/17/03 4:53 AM, Piannaman@aol.com at Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

I won't bottom it, but I'll equal it.  Tuned a petite grand(as bad as a
spinet in the bass) last week.  The gardeners were there the entire time.
The first half of the tuning, had the industrial

I'm ging to top you all tomorrow.  I'm tuning a nice little grand at a home
where the Brittany spaniel howls every time I move up the keyboard.  Maybe
if I start from the top down...????  The bad news is that this time the
family won't be around to put him outside.   REALLY looking forward to this
one-----

Sherry