It doesn't pay to complain! :-(

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:58:39 +0200

Hey there Joe.... if you are useing windows you can change this real easy.
Course you have to have another imaging program. Some integrated browser email
programs have their own picture viewer built in, but some stand alone email
programs do not.

In anycase go to the following address and get Infran View

http://www.irfanview.com/

Install the program and when it asks to let the program associate all image
files with it...say yes. That pretty much should override the Kodak thingy.

Cheers
RicB