OT Re: More Scams

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:21:26 +0200

Keith McGavern wrote:

> At 7:01 PM +0200 6/17/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
> >... Just got
> >a letter from Robert Mugabes' brother asking me whether or not I want
> >300 million dollars or not. ...
>
> And you're passing this offer up, Richard?
>
> Guess you're not the smart guy I thought you were   :-)
>
> Keith McGavern

Gawd... somebody accusing me of being smart ???? I am indeed aghast..:)

Funny thing is... I didnt know Robert had a brother. I heard he had a
sister once, tragic story.... dont know if its even true.... hard to know
these days what with all the dissapearing weapons of mass destruction and
the like.... sigh... the world used to be so much simpler didnt it ?
Somebody of some import not so long ago once said... "Who's in charge here
?" Did they ever find out ?

As for the 300 million dollars.... honestly... does anyone on this list
have the slightest idea of what to do with such a sum ?

I think I might build a really nice music conservatory... or
cosnervatory... or whatever they are :) What pianos would I fill it with
??? Probably a few S&S concerts, and a bunch of Yamaha C3's... and an
mixed assortment of a few other useable names just for spice.

Well... enough of daydreaming.

Cheers
RicB

--