Bolduc Block - Bit Size - Torque

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:52:02 -0700 (GMT)

Ron,

Thanks for posting this.  Good stuff.  Do you have any info about the setup that Mike used for drilling the pinblocks?

Ric, and others

You're correct that this comes out as garbage in Netscape, which is what my computer automatically used to attempt to look at this file.  However, from Netscape, I saved it as a text file and had no trouble then opening the file in Excel.  Also, I tried saving this Excel file as an HTML file as you suggested (in my version of Excel there is no HTML option in the Save As function, but there is a Web Page option so I'm assuming that this is what you're talking about).  When I did this the format got a little goofed
up.  So, I think leaving this as an Excel file was the right approach.

Phil F