Fw: piano garage

Travis Gordy tgordy@cableone.net
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:34:53 -0500

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Travis Gordy=20
To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 7:52 PM
Subject: piano garage

Hello old friends. It has been a few years since I was a "regular" of =
this group and you were a great help to me.  It finally  became such a =
great problem for me to keep up that I left in frustration over 50 to 70 =
emails a day. My problem. No one elses. Great stuff.=20

I have a request from a small symphony organization for information =
about construction of a garage on or near stage for their Steinway D.  I =
have told them about the ones I have seen and given some ground rules =
but they would like printed material. Do not recall seeing a brochure =
from PTG on the subject. Anyway, if any of you (perhaps university =
techs) have something you could share or refer  me to I will appreciate =
it very much. Thank you

Travis Gordy RPT  tgordy@cableone.net