Don't try this at home

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:27:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/03 4:26:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> Do you mean 113 cents flat?  I have no idea what 113% flat means.  Even the
> 10% sharp has me bug-eyed.  A440 at 484vps?  I certainly hope not.

Clyde,

Sorry, yes 113 cents flat/10 percent sharp would be the correct way to say
it...:-)  I was looking at cents as 100 even increments between the notes, and
basing the % on that rather than on the Hz.  So C2 was actually 13 cents flat
of where B1 should have been.

Dave Stahl
Promote Harmony in the Universe--Tune Your Piano!