individual hitch pins

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:08:51 -0500

At 11:46 6/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>One of our string breakers breaks more when the hammers are softer.
>He wants that sfffffz to sound sfffffffffffz and if the hammers are
>soft you just have to hit it harder!
>
>dave

1. Have you suggested new batteries in his hearing aid?
;-}

2. How about putting him a smaller room?  Some of the practice rooms we
have here aren't much bigger than the piano. The volumne is the same
everywhere in the room - including INSIDE the piano...

Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah, IA

If nobody knows the troubles you've seen, then you don't live in a small town.