What's the Story & Clark? AND ...

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:41:00 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Tompiano@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 8:29 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: What's the Story & Clark? AND ...
=20
Alan,
  I've learned some valuable lessons a long time ago with respect to
who's paying who for what.  If a potential buyer wants my paid opinion
on a particular instrument, then they are the sold beneficiary and not
the seller. What condition I find the instrument in or what is a fair
price is none of the seller's business. The seller should not be
entitled to my professional evaluation when they haven't ordered it nor
paid for it. Now when the seller is the one paying for it then they are
the ones who get the full attention.

Tom Servinsky, RPT=20

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.