piano funnies

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:46:14 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C33786.23128EF0
Some time ago I began posting a series of links to various amusing piano =
related pictures I had found.  I had a rather impressive cache but never =
got back to posting them.  As time permits I'll try to resume this since =
there were a good number of appreciative comments.  I'll also go back =
and try to dig up some of the older ones and put them up again.  No =
particular reason for this, it's just amusing.  To me anyway.  Enjoy.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C33786.23128EF0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...