Hearing problems

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:42:48 -0500

At 17:15 06/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>I agree. But my point is still the same. What about the pianists
>that have no control over that and you know they're not going to
>wear earplugs. As far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't HAVE to!
>JMHO.

What I do constantly is to exercise my voicing needles.  Some of these
pianos, if taken out of the practice room and placed in a "normal" living
room, would probably sound like a candidate for new hammers and/or strings.

Always remember, though, whenever you think that you have come up with a
foolproof solution - they come up with a better fool.

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.