Virtual Capstan

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:35:58 +0200

Bob, I believe it works because of the ante gravitational material installed
in the action, that is creating a zone where common human rules don't
apply<G>.

The next step is to create a setup that allow the technician to change the
weight of the action while turning the instrument in conjunction with the
North/South direction !

I am at it ! We have to make some experiment with a model on the moon,
unfortunately the next travels are delayed actually.

Isaac OLEG

My piano key fly away like a bird " (Cochise )

Inventor of the magnetic field bi polar action weight concept

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy
94400 VITRY sur SEINE