key bushing removal- choice of glue

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:24:34 -0500

If I might offer a contrary opinion, I've used PVC-E with great
success.  It sets up plenty fast for me, lasts well, and is even
easier than hide glue to remove.  I removed a set last week that had
been installed with PVC-E. It took exactly 11 minutes from the time I
started putting on paste remover to having all the bushings off.
I've taken 3 times that long with hide glue.

dave