False Beats in high treble after stringing

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dave-- a corner of a paper towell gently touched
against newly spilled ca glue will wick it up ( and
sizzle and smoke, too! ). Probably a good idea to wear
a masks, goggles and gloves. Might not be good for
you!
     Thump