Experimental knuckle, actually roller

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:05:29 +0200

I confirm, thanks for the picture.

Loosing  the usual feedback fro roller/jack & lever friction was very
uncomfortable to the pianists that try it.

Its amazing how that friction seem to be important to them for control
tone. I believe they use it the same way we use sound energy for
tuning as some parameter we like to count on .

That is why actions that have the roller graphited are always less
expressive I guess.

But this can also depend of the pianist way  of playing.

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech