Accu-Just Hitch Pins

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:31:06 -0600

Hi Richard,
                    Contact Baldwin for a copy of their stringing guide,
that way you can correctly set the baring.   If it's unavailable, get an
experienced local tech to walk you through the process.
This vintage of piano had Sycrotone strings, the core wire was a few sizes
too small, and too close to the percentage break point, and was prone to
breakage.   If you order the strings from Mappes, you will get a set of
modified strings that will work just fine.

Hope this is helpful
Roger