Accu-Just Hitch Pins

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:36:48 EDT

In a message dated 24/06/03 6:31:52 PM, rstrang@pa.inter.net writes:

<< I have already

sent an email to Baldwin to get information as to the stinging scheme and

the down bearing measurements. Thanks for the input.

Richard >>

Richard;
 Don't be put off by the accu-just pins. Setting the bearing is not difficult
at all and it will teach you just how little bearing is needed in some cases!
:-)

 Of course I am sure that Roger knows much more than I about the appropiate
amount of clothing to wear while doing the job O:)
<<"that way you can correctly set the baring.">>
Jim Bryant (FL)