Experimental knuckle, actually roller

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

I would think that a little rubber wheel, perhaps from
whatever they make the wheels on model cars with,
would be better. I can imagine the felt spreading
outward from the jack pressure fairly quickly, and
jamming on the brackets. Then it would deform on the
contact surface and bea  real problem
     But this idea sounds good for saving  tendons on
we lobby pianists, who often play 4 or 6 hour gigs.
     Thump

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/d2/b6/f0/7e/