Accu-Just Hitch Pins

Charles E. Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:40:44 -0500

Actually the Baldwin hitch pins are all pretty much the standard
'off-the-shelf' 1" x 1/4" diameter roll pins you find in the Grainger
catalog. And the advantage they present is more in the manufacturing
stage where the employees don't have to use extreme accuracy in setting
plate heights.

Charles Faulk