argh!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:09:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/03 6:25:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Well, I was being a bit tongue in cheek.  Sometimes you are just stuck and
> the best is response is characterized by the subject line (argh!).
>
> I'm fortunate in that the Bay Area doesn't have those kind of humidity
> swings, though it is likely to hit 100F in the city today, rather unusual.

David,

In the southern bay area, we had 105 degrees on my car thermometer...every
time I left a customer's house, I felt like a pizza being placed in an oven.

What we have seems to be the opposite of most other parts of the country.
Pianos tend to go sharp here in the winter(rainy season) and flat in the summer.
 The houses here were built for earthquakes("flexible"), not inclement
weather.

Dave Stahl