Maybe they should all try to tune their own pianos....

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:41:58 +0200

I do this as well. So far I've only seen one fellow seriously follow up at all.
He has an old forte piano which he keeps in good condition, and has purchased
some off the wall tuning device available here in Europe. Keeps it close enough
for his needs and he's actually gotten pretty good at the use of the tuning
hammer.

Other then that.... most people are not cut out for tuning their own pianos...
so if they want to try I simply encourage them to do so.

RicB