!§!SQUARE GRANDS!§!(pssst... really isAvery Todd/Re.:My Post)

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:48:46 +0200

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> Avery,
> Hmmm?! If you "deleted" it, then how the hell did you read it? "When I see
> square grand in the subject, I just automatically delete it. Sorry. That's
> just me!" Is it snobbery or lack of ability that makes you so averse to
> Square Grands?

We cant force our good Avery to like every kind of instrument now can we Joe ?
Maybe he doesnt like them because most of them are so old and delapinated that
they are two much trouble to get to function right. Maybe he would like them
better if they were new and readlily servicable. Maybe he doesnt like warts.

> There are those who value knowing about the piano's past, warts and all.
> Obviously, you only live in the present. Pity!
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I think we also need a class in list psycholigy.... yes...  List Internal
Psychological Studies  LIPS !

We definantly need to have this merit badge available...an RPT with LIPS :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.