Looper - Production Model

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joe,
    I bought one of the supply house clones (?) of
your most excellent gadget. And the last time I saw a
piece of this worthless !#*@!, it was the aluminum
base.... which made a very nice sanding block ( after
I had flattened it on plate glass and w&D paper ) to
wrap w&d sandpaper around to get in tight corners.
Presuming that I can find the other pieces, is it
worth trying to modify it so that it will work ( and
how ?) or should I just put them in the scrap metal
bin, and try to build one like yours, from scratch.
     Thump

P.S. Are you "able" to make these for us, yourself?

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/21/77/fe/29/hphphp17.jpg