Avery Todd/Re.:My Post

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:09:25 -0500

At 10:11 PM 06/26/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Avery,
>Hmmm?! If you "deleted" it, then how the hell did you read it?

And you're referring to what? As usual, you don't include the
posts you're referring to!

>"When I see
>square grand in the subject, I just automatically delete it. Sorry. That's
>just me!" Is it snobbery or lack of ability that makes you so averse to
>Square Grands?

Joe, No snobbery intended. I can't believe you actually said that.
I'm VERY good at what I do. I just don't like to work on those. I
have more than I can handle now and I don't want to work on them.
Anyone who does, more power to them. I have no problem with that!
And I'm extremely glad that there are those who do!

>There are those who value knowing about the piano's past, warts and all.

As do I. I just don't want to work on Square Grands! Can't you
understand that?

>Obviously, you only live in the present. Pity!

NOT! But that's where we all are. You, of all people should accept
that! And I don't appreciate you saying something like that!

Now I'll shut up before I get into even more trouble!

Avery