Looper - Production Model - Gordon Stelter

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:44:09 -0700

Big Sigh! It is a sad thing that the supply house perpetrated on you,
regarding the looper. IF you have all the olde parts laying around, I would
be happy to go through the set up and possible modification of the parts. As
I said in the original post, I was only part of the original
design/production process. The Main guy was a gentleman Named Orville
Milburn, (for those in the know he and his son now are known as: Milburn
Guitars! They make extremely well made Classical Guitars for some of the
biggies!). As he is no longer in the piano trade, I doubt if he still has
all of the necessary fixtures/patterns, etc. Personally, I have more than
enough to keep me out of mischief and couldn't possibly start making those
loopers.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)