Square Action Handle

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 05:59:00 -0500

I've seen a method of doing this by drilling two holes in the front of the
keyframe, inserting two screws and using a leather "handle" of some kind
that can be attached. When one has to pull the action multiple times, as
in voicing, etc., it would sure come in handy. I don't know the specifics
but maybe someone else does.

I "believe" I'm right about this. If not, someone correct me. I've often
wanted to do it but like Terry, just never got a "round tuit". :-)

Avery