Oh, that's where I left it...

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:04:36 +0200

My one and only find of sigficance was an Norwegian Schilling from 1863.
Ended up being worth 10,000 kroners... which more then payed for the job I
did.

I always return anything I find in the piano to the owners. I have made only
one exception to that rule. I was cleaning the keybed and trapwork  of an
older upright at a nonnery annex and found an opened box of condoms off to
the right of the trapwork. I suppose I should have just left them there...
but I removed them and disposed of them. Have wondered ever since what
whoever put them there must have thought when they came for their next piano
lesson and found them missing :) :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne