Response in Post, was: Avery Todd/Re..My Post

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:17:16 -0500

>Joe is already taking the time to edit the subject lines.  It would be a
>burden to edit the whole digest, as well.  But I agree: sometimes it would
>help if he could just paste one line in from the previous post...

Yes, it would. Copying a few lines from the digest and pasting in the
outgoing message just takes a few seconds, as does deleting the previous
six levels of nested replies for those folks who just habitually hit reply
and send another 10k of recycled stuff back out with their six words of
reply added.

Ron N