Response in Post, was: Avery Todd/Re..My Post/ Terry's query

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 08:44:50 -0700

Terry,
When I first got on the Digest, I caught holy hell for "hitting the Reply"
key! What it did was reproduce the whole issue of the Digest! Yikes! Since
then, I meticulously retype the "Subject" as it appeared. It's a pain, but,
being the 'puter Dufus, that I freely admit, it is the only way I know how
to remain somewhat relevant. (Oh, I did try highlighting and hitting the
"reply", but that didn't work either!) The Digest is my preference. It ain't
perfect, but I do stay abreast of the stuff on the list. I wish there was an
easier way and still not have sixty-bazillion messages at each sitting.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)