Earthquake proof

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:21:22 -0400

I assume you have already spoken with your attorney regarding liability issues?????

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan" <tune4u@earthlink.net>
To: "'Pianotech'" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: Earthquake proof

It would take quite a jolt to upset a piano, methinks, but it would give
some folks a sense of comfort, I suppose, and let the school show how
concerned they are with the kiddies’ safety. Sales tool!

Anyway, I recommend the Barnard Anti-Quake Piano Bracing Kit. Only $495,
your cost. Send the order, I’ll go to Wal-mart and get some chains and
hooks or something and put them in a box with a label that says Genuine
Barnard Anti-Quake Piano Bracing Kit. Only $479 in orders of 10 or
more!) We take credit cards. As Seen On TV!

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO