Response in Post

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:46:47 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cy Shuster" <charter1400@charter.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: Response in Post, was: Avery Todd/Re..My Post

| With the digest, you get a whole day's worth of postings in a single
| message.  If you were to copy and quote what you are replying to, it would
| copy all of the postings!  He'd have to then weed out everything except the
| post he's responding to.  And the subject is just "Pianotech Digest #41922"
| or some such.

Again I say, this is NO LONGER true if you turn on 'Get MIME digests' in the options at http://www.ptg.org/mailman/options/pianotech
C'mon, we've had the new system for a good while now........
Can someone please turn this option on for Joe. I'll do it if you send me your password.

Scott Jackson
Australia