Lester spinet-wound tri

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:23:04 -0500

>Phil:
>
>I guess I haven't seen any of those around here.
>
>dave

Rumor has it that they are typically owned by honest politicians, which
could explain their relative rarity. I haven't seen one around here either.
But then, compared to what? I might not describe them as decent
instruments, but I've seen a whole lot worse. Grading on the curve always
gives indistinct results, but that's what we have to work with.

And with the homeless fish problem, there's always a need for crappie shelters.

Wrapped trichords do, however, imply that someone specified their
incorporation (or at least, inclusion) into the scale. So someone actually
designed that scale. I wonder who.

Ron N