Grasping pebbles (was deep thoughts: grey/gray)

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:40:38 -0800 (PST)

I get the "grasp the pebble" quote, and not from the
re-runs.  Yes, I'm old, but my little boy turned 4
last week, so am planning to act young for a while
longer.

I'm not up on replacing harpsichord strings (yet) but
the Steinway jack would only have been a mild
adrenaline rush.

Thanks for the encouraging words,
Dave Davis
Renton, WA