Leaving Darwin

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:43:12 -0800

Hey, take me with you!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
  Hi List,

  After 18 years in Darwin Australia it is time to move on so in two =
weeks time I am leaving Darwin and going to Adelaide which is 3,000 K =
south.
  <<SNIP>>

  So if I have been a little terse with some of you may understand that =
I have been confused about many things for some time however, this list =
is the closest thing I have had to guild meeting of piano tuners or just =
companionship from fellow trades persons that can joke (hopefully only =
occasionally) but carry on conversations, in and out of the trade, that =
are worthwhile.