to repair or not to repair

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:35:20 -0700

David, can you name a piece of classical music, in which A0 is used?  =
I'm only aware of one, and it's rather obscure.
Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:29 PM
  Subject: Re: to repair or not to repair

  In concert situations it is dangerous to make assumptions about what =
notes will or won't be played.  Even if you think you know the pieces, =
there are such things as program changes and, of course, encores.  I =
don't like to walk away from a concert instrument (or any piano, for =
that matter) unless I'm sure that every note works and has at least a  =
reasonable chance of being in tune.

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@earthlink.net