Wurlitzer Action treatment solution available now

Dawn Herring dh88keys@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:32:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello Joe,
Thanks for the note. The Wurlitzer solution is really very economical and certainly very proven in the field. The actual cost of the final solution would be this:
$54 for the silicone recommended by Wurlitzer, Baldwin, and other manufacturers.
$16 for a gallon of VM&P naphtha (assuming on the high side)
total of $70 that would provide slightly more than 128 ounces. This equals 55 cents per ounce.
Let me add that I am making this available for the many technicians that have used this through the years but can no longer purchase it from a manufacturer. For the technicians that use your solution successfully, I recommend that they continue to use this. However, for the techs that have used the silicone and naphtha solution over the years, it is now available again.
Thanks, Dawn
 Joe And Penny Goss <imatunr@srvinet.com> wrote:OOps $3.00 per oz.Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com----- Original Message ----- From: Joe And Penny Goss To: Pianotech Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:03 PMSubject: Re: Wurlitzer Action treatment solution available now
Hummmm, Quite a deal, Goose Juice is #1.00 per oz. yours over $300 per ozThe math just does'nt add up to me. <G>Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com----- Original Message ----- From: Dawn Herring To: Pianotech Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 5:02 PMSubject: Wurlitzer Action treatment solution available now

The original Wurlitzer Action Center Treatment Solution                                     is now available again. This is the same solution originally
supplied by the Wurlitzer Company for treating tight

action centers.

Available now in 16 ounce quantities.

Mix 16 ounces with one gallon of VM&P naphtha (available at

most paint and hardware stores) for one of the most

economical and effective treatments for tight action

centers with wooden flanges. This solution has been

used successfully by technicians for over 20 years. Sixteen

ounces produces 1 gallon of action center treatment

solution when mixed with VM&P naphtha.

MSDS sheets are available.

A 16 ounce container sells for $54.00 plus $10.00 shipping

and handling within the 48 states  Compare this to other action treatment

solutions that sell for twice as much.

For order information, contact Herring's Piano Service at

dh88keys@yahoo.com.  To order, please send a check or

money order for $64.00 to Dawn Herring’s Piano Service,

664 Juliette Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601.

Sorry, no credit cards yet but we are working on this for future                   orders.