to repair or not to repair

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:44:07 +0100

Personally I aggree wholeheartedly with your hesitancy Hazen. Always
better to be safe then sorry in such situations. A0 is far from a
critical issue to begin with. Sure, bring the attention of who ever is
responsible to the problem.

Another point... effecting a non approved repair on an instrument under
warranty is not really my idea of a good move.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.