Wurlitzer Action treatment solution available now

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 07:20:47 -0500

Dawn,

Since you are member of my chapter and a friend, I could be tempted to
buy some of the Wurlitzer solution if it were available in smaller
quantities.  I currently use Protek CLP, and I estimate I use one 4 oz.
bottle per year.  But for high volume users who liked the Wurlitzer
solution, it's great to know it is available again.

Regards,
Clyde