Fw: cleaning center&front rail pins

Perry Williams ppppianotuning@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:00:07 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your response I went back into my 20 yrs
of the ptg journal on CD  and bought a 3/8 inch deep
well which I will pack 3 -4 front rail bushings the
hardware store only had Brasso which I will try then
use 5/8 deep well for the front rail bushings my appt
is today if you would like I will let you know how it
turns out Thanks Again, Perry ps this is being done
with a black and decker professional drill I estimate
from the tip 15 sec on each pin should suffice..