A.B. Chase Upright Trapwork?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:22:54 -0800

All,
I have a client that has a 1908 A.B. Chase Upright. The lower trapwork is
missing; lost in a refinishing fiasco. (don't ask!) We still have the pedals
and the lifter rods. This trapwork is much like "Player" trapwork, with
steel rods/dowels on pivot blocks. All of which, lies flat and close to the
bottom. If any of you have a client with similar type trapwork, I'd like to
get a picture of the Bass end of the trapwork, as mounted on the bottom
board. Also a look-see of the spring set-up would be nice, however not
totally necessary.
Much thanks for any help on this project.
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)