entry level pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:12:26 -0500

Friends,

I guess it's fun to talk about what are the ten best pianos, but that's
not very practical for me.  I have very few customers who are looking
for a grand piano, especially one costing 25 grand and up.

So how about going the other direction?  If you had a customer who
wanted to buy a new entry level vertical piano, are there any you can
recommend?  I think there should be, since I service quite a few entry
level pianos that may be from 20-50 years old.  The response and the
tone are compromised, of course, but they hang in there, needing little
more than tuning from year to year.

Any good values out there?  Any takers on this one?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT