Bad day!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 04:45:10 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, Terry,
    I need all ten fingers for playing stride piano!
    When my little sister was 6 she was petting a
neighbor's "friendly" dog, when it suddenly lunged and
bit her face! The disfigurement required plastic
surgery.
     Dogs put a child in the hospital every 32 seconds
in the U.S.. Kill a few, too! And, considering that
they will gnaw on roadkill, eat their own feces and
vomit, lick themselves in unseemly places, and etc., I
seek to avoid them even IF they are genuinely
friendly!
    (And they don't get to sniff my SAT case, either!)
     Who needs it?
     Thump