" Hickman " action

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 04:52:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Jack!
    I just ran a search on Yahoo for "Clarence Hickman
piano action" and pulled up a great article by Jim
Brady (reproducing piano dealer) about Hickman's own
lab model. Says it was a marked improvement over
traditional grand actions, and never "took off" due to
the stock market crash. ( I believe it--Hickman was
ruly brilliant!) Please read for yourself, if you have
not already
    Good Liuck!
    andplease let me know how this turns out!
    Thump