Pinblock Installation

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:05:53 -0500

Hi Terry,
With everything together, you can locate the block to the case by
making marks on both the inner rim and the underside of the pinblock.
A straight line will do the trick, going over the 90 degree turn from
pinblock to rim.  Clear enough?  I'm sure you already know, but you
probably want to have the block screwed to the plate at this point....

Respectfully,
Jon