Bad day!

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:29:36 -0800

So, there's a woman somewhere in the world giving birth every 1.7 =
seconds????  We need to find that woman and stop her!!!!

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Bad day!

   =20
  Farrell wrote:=20

    Every ten minutes someone in the US dies in a traffic accident. Hope =
you don't drive to any of your appointments!=20
    Terry Farrell=20
     =20
    =20

  Really.. and every 1.7 seconds somewhere in the world a woman gives =
birth to a child... I hope that doesnt mean you never drop your =
draw........ no.. wait... probably in appropriate.=20

  :)=20

  anon.=20
   =20

  --=20