Bad day!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:32:42 -0700

You get deeply insulted a bit too much, methinks........probably on an =
hourly basis.

Kevin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: gordon stelter=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:21 AM
  Subject: Re: Bad day!

  No, I'm quite certain that my very lovable little
  sister was being very friendly to it, and I am deeply
  insulted that you would insinuate that a vicious
  attack by this animal, which disfigured my sister's
  face, was somehow her fault! This is the same sort of
  "logic", by the way, which was until recently also
  used in rape cases!!!
      I feel no obligation to display affection towards
  anyone, be they 2 or 4 legged, who threatens me with
  injury if I don't!
       Thump