entry level pianos

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:11:19 -0700

Hazen, The two that I worked on out here in the remote sticks were worse =
than any bird cage I ever worked on.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: HazenBannister@cs.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:57 PM
  Subject: Re: entry level pianos

  In a message dated 03/04/2003 9:54:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, =
Wimblees@aol.com writes:=20

    Unless Sams' pianos have improved tremendously, I wouldn't recommend =
them. I bought about 2 dozen of them 6 or 7 years ago, and had to spend =
at least 5 - 6 hours on each one of them just to get them to play.=20

    Wim

  Wim,
  The one's I got a couple years ago,were pretty decent instruments.Of =
course with me only a couple hours away from Sam,I got to hand pick the =
one's I bought.They also had been regulated,tuned,and gone over pretty =
good.I had very little,if any,to do to any of them,and have had no =
complaints since.
  Best,
  Hazen Bannister